• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pen settings box
Every time you touch the pen tool in annotation mode the pen settings box pops up. I see that you can move the box around to get it out of the way, but I still wish it didn't always appear. Of course, there should be a quick icon to bring it right back up if you need it.

This certainly isn't urgent, but would be nice.
Just tap the circle at the top left and then tap "Show Pen Settings". It will become deselected, and the pen settings will not be shown when you select the drawing tool. I got feedback that having the "X" to close the window was confusing because then you had to go explicitly show it again through the menu at the top left. So now I make users hide it if they don't want it to come back.

Mike
(05-22-2015, 11:34 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Just tap the circle at the top left and then tap "Show Pen Settings". It will become deselected, and the pen settings will not be shown when you select the drawing tool.   I got feedback that having the "X" to close the window was confusing because then you had to go explicitly show it again through the menu at the top left. So now I make users hide it if they don't want it to come back.

Mike

I KNEW you'd already have solved it. Thanks.

I was confused by the minus sign on the settings box. Touching that makes the box go away, but the next time you touch the pen tool, it comes back.

The manual is a little sparse on things like that.

BTW, I love the full screen thing. Makes the page seem much bigger on my Samsung 12.2, and even my old eyes can read a full page at a time now. I still wish there was a tablet with a full 9 x 12-inch screen, but this is the next best thing.
I was trying to go for a minimize button like in Windows. I'll have to update the manual to include something about this.

Thanks,
Mike