• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move title overlay in landscape mode
In landscape mode the "show title always"-option takes too much of the screen (sheets become to small).
It would be good to show the title bar on the side as shown in the attached document.

Attached Files
.pdf   Titel_overlay.pdf (Size: 501.59 KB / Downloads: 10)
---------------------------------------------------------
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-P1325, Android 4.1.1
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-I1345, Android 5.1.1
Microsoft Surface Pro 4; Windows 10
Phone: Motorola Moto G3, Android 6.0
I'll add an that as a potential enhancement. If enough people would like it, I can certainly look into doing it. It would require that I programmatically shift all of the layout properties of the top display bar and add text rotation support to the control used to display the song title. Definitely not a quick fix though, so I would like to see how useful this would be to most users.

Mike
(06-26-2015, 05:47 AM)Zuberman Wrote: ... Definitely not a quick fix though, ...
High Mike,

I think, what I really need is much easier to do:
I only need the number of pages as information visible on the screen. The other informations or buttons I can get by activating the overlay. The number of pages of the active song I need to see wether I have to rotate my tablet to landscape mode (2 or more pages) or not (because it is better to read).
The option to make the page slider always visible doesn't help me because it is taking again too much of the screen.

So there are several solutions possible as shown in the attached pictures:
  1. rotate page slider in landscape mode and place it to the left or right screen position
  2. only place "1/2" page information without text rotation in landscape mode to the left or right screen position

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Adding some new settings related to showing just the page numbers on top of the score along with where it should be placed would definitely be easier. I'll make the placement configurable, and I may also add some options for having it be always present, versus fading in/out when the page is changed.

Another option would be to draw the page numbers on the pages themselves. I'm not sure if some people would prefer that.
(06-27-2015, 02:08 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Adding some new settings related to showing just the page numbers on top of the score along with where it should be placed would definitely be easier.  I'll make the placement configurable, and I may also add some options for having it be always present, versus fading in/out when the page is changed.
Thank you , Mike.
To my opinion it is important to keep the sheets as big as possible on screen without anything disturbing the shown sheets.
That will mean: MSP should always know automatically which part of the screen is actually not used by the sheet. All further informations or buttons should only be placed to the unused regions.
(06-27-2015, 07:03 PM)Vibraphon Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 02:08 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Adding some new settings related to showing just the page numbers on top of the score along with where it should be placed would definitely be easier.  I'll make the placement configurable, and I may also add some options for having it be always present, versus fading in/out when the page is changed.
Thank you , Mike.
To my opinion it is important to keep the sheets as big as possible on screen without anything disturbing the shown sheets.
That will mean: MSP should always know automatically which part of the screen is actually not used by the sheet. All further informations or buttons should only be placed to the unused regions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk