• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble getting MS Pro to work with my Korg PA3X Arranger
maintech

Are you saying you have an external micro SD card in a OTG adaptor plugged into the USB port of your tablet? If that is the case, then you can't use the USB port to connect to the Korg at the same time. It may be possible to use a USB hub to increase the number of USB ports available, but I haven't tried this.

If you plug the microSD card into the card slot on the tablet then there should be no problem using both that and the USB port. I have just checked with my Galaxy Tab S and I can use both the microSD card in the SD card slot and a USB memory stick plugged in the OTG/USB port.

jfree
You need to be careful using charging cables. Sometimes these are not suitable for data. To be sure I would get a good quality USB cable that is specified as suitable for data and if you can, check it works connected to a PC. The same applies to the adaptors. Some only have the charging/power lines connected. So are not suitable for data.

HTH

Andy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble getting MS Pro to work with my Korg PA3X Arranger - by AndyL - 06-09-2015, 06:34 AM