• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mobilesheets on another tablet without purchasing it again?
Hello, I use the paid version of mobilesheets. Now I want it to install it on my other tablet, but I seem to have to buy it again?
How can I install mobilesheets on my other tablet without purchasing it again, or isthis not possible?

I searched for de apk file on my tablet, but I can't find it, so I can't install my paid version of mobilesheets on another tablet?

Thanks in advance
Which market did you use to purchase MobileSheets? If you used the Google Play store, it will let you install apps to each of your devices, once you've registered that device with the store. However, on other markets (i.e. the Amazon App Store) the process might be different. However, I bought from Google, and I was able to install the app on my multiple devices.
(02-12-2013, 09:29 PM)Snard Wrote: Which market did you use to purchase MobileSheets? If you used the Google Play store, it will let you install apps to each of your devices, once you've registered that device with the store. However, on other markets (i.e. the Amazon App Store) the process might be different. However, I bought from Google, and I was able to install the app on my multiple devices.

I purchased it from Slideme. When I log in on Slideme with my other tablet, it says it cost me money.
SlideME uses per-device licensing. Send an email to mike@zubersoft.com and we can discuss some options.
That's not been my experience with SlideMe.

I purchased MS from them and downloaded it onto a new tablet. All was fine with MS, but to cut a long story short, the tablet was a bummer and I got my money back. I've ordered a new tablet but, in the meantime, I thought I'd play around with the software on a smaller tablet I have.

I went to SlideMe and clicked on the 'cloud' - where it showed MS and a purchase price. I asked to download it (again) and it told me I had already paid for the software and went ahead with a free download. As this was to two very different devices, I guess they are not keeping track as said earlier.

Quite honestly, MS is so cheap for what it can do, it really wouldn't concern me if I had to pay for two, or more, times.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
SlideME may have improved their infrastructure for handling purchases among multiple devices. Thanks for posting that info.