• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung SIII
Just wondering... since it says not compatible, I guess that's it for this phone Angry
I got it unlocked too......
Also updated it.
Richard
My experience with Android devices has been that, just because an app is reported as being incompatible, it's not always the case. I'd download it anyway and see what happens.

More to the point, I don't really think that a device with a 4.8" screen is going to cut the mustard with an app like MS - it really requires a much larger display. You'll find than most members of this forum are running devices with at least a 10" screen and I would venture that is a minimum practical size to get the best out of the app.

MS is not really for phones.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(08-27-2015, 06:50 AM)saxophoner71 Wrote: Just wondering... since it says not compatible, I guess that's it for this phone Angry
I got it unlocked too......
Also updated it.
Richard

Thanks Shywas just thinking of backup!.
Richard
If you have it installed on a rooted device, just locate the apk and install that directly on the phone, it should work. Obviously the screen's far too small, although using it in landscape mode on my One Plus One, score's are fairly readable. For use with lead sheets, it's probably okay for occasional/emergency use in portrait mode.