• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v2.5 Released, MobileSheets Companion 1.2.4 Released
Hello everyone,

It took me longer than expected (it always done), but I've put out v2.5 which contains the following bug fixes and enhancements:

- Library backup error due to songs pointing to non-existent files has been fixed.
- Added previous/next track buttons to media player, and removed touch edge to switch track feature.
- Fixed various bugs related to the bluetooth previous link/next link pedal mode.
- Vertical scrolling is now supported for both portrait and landscape if an image is zoomed in.
- Auto-scrolling works correctly again.
- Added performance mode in settings to disable overlay entirely.
- Selected dropdown filters are now colored differently to make choices obvious
- Layouts have been fixed for tablets running 2.3 and lower. Text labels should be better aligned now. Also fixed metronome layout.
- Fixed bug where setlist page number is initially messed up when switching between setlists.
- Reduced memory usage for tablets running 2.3 and lower to hopefully eliminate crashes when loading large documents. Loading may be slower as a result.
- Pinch mode was backwards, so it was been flipped.
- Files are now properly sorted during a batch import
- The status bar now automatically re-dims after tapping the media player at the bottom
- Removing songs from an active setlist now works correctly
- Fixed various crash reports found through Google error reporting (thanks everyone).
- Status bar automatically redims after closing media player at bottom by tapping
- Removing songs from the active setlist should work correctly now

There might be a few other fixes that people asked for that I threw in too.

As for the companion app, there is only one significant change I made:
The installer is now packaged as a .zip on the website. It comes with setup.exe and MobileSheetsCompanion.msi. Please run the setup.exe, especially if you are having .NET problems. I'm trying to determine if this will solve the issues people have been having. The automatic updating will launch setup.exe by default now.

I hope you all have a great weekend.
Last week, when I updated MobileSheets from SlideMe, I already got version 2.5. Now, when I go for the upgrade, version 2.6 is available.
How is that possible. Do you use a different sequence for the SlideMeMarket?
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, they say....
The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one, but still they come
There was one point at which I had to push out an extra update for SlideME that caused this. Perhaps for the next update I'll just jump up to 2.7 for them both.