• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mp3 audio playback- slow down?
I currently use MSP's audio playback to link an mp3 to a song for learning.  I also use, separately, an audio speed control app to slow the song down while I'm learning it.  It'd be very handy to be able to slow it down in MSP's playback instead of having to go out to another app.  For my purposes I don't need infinitely vairiable speed.  Something like intervals of 10% would work fine.  Like 90%, 80%, 70%, etc.

I don't know if there's a library code segment out there that'd make this less work to implement.  Speaking for myself, I'd be happy to buy it as an add-on, to help fund the time+effort to make it possible.
I agree, this feature could be very very useful during practice time.
Sad ...looking for a good Tablet....!!! Confused
OS ...to be determined !!! 
I love this suggestion!  Heart Would use it all the time.
Good news on this front - I had found a library for Android to help with slowing down audio (and changing the pitch), but I couldn't find any library for Windows 10. So I was hesitant to roll out this feature for just one version. The developers of that Android library have announced UWP support, so that means I can use it for my Windows 10 version as well. So there is a clear path forward now on both OS's, so I will work on adding this as soon as time allows.

Mike
(01-12-2018, 04:04 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Good news on this front - ... there is a clear path forward now on both OS's, so I will work on adding this as soon as time allows.
Mike

Good news indeed, thanks for passing it along, sorry to be so long in returning to this.
I'll look forward to it, in due course.
Chris