• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.1.8 Another Chordpro weirdy
The first line is no longer interpreted as the title - you have to explicitly state one now. I've also fixed the processing so that the colons aren't stripped.

Thanks,
Mike
(10-17-2015, 09:56 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The first line is no longer interpreted as the title - you have to explicitly state one now.  I've also fixed the processing so that the colons aren't stripped.

Thanks,
Mike

Thank you Mike. Great service as always
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

He's good, isn't he Smile
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(10-17-2015, 09:56 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The first line is no longer interpreted as the title - you have to explicitly state one now.  

I loaded the latest version of MSP on my secondary back up tablet (runs 4.2.2) and the latest Companion on the PC.

I then imported all the Chordpro files, as before.  I still can't get it to recognise the filename as the title.  It is contuning to pick up the title and artists name from within the file - I really don't want this to happen.
Graeme

Some of my music here
I was so concerned about all the PDF issues that I didn't fix the issue with being able to turn off the metadata import correctly for chord pro files. I'll work on that for the next update. If it's holding you back, I can work on getting the update released in the next few days with just minor bug fixes/enhancements.

Mike
(10-27-2015, 06:53 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I was so concerned about all the PDF issues that I didn't fix the issue with being able to turn off the metadata import correctly for chord pro files. I'll work on that for the next update. If it's holding you back, I can work on getting the update released in the next few days with just minor bug fixes/enhancements.

Thanks Mike, but there's no real panic yet, so no need for you to get diverted.  I'm expecting to have to actually use these files in four or five weeks.  Besides which, it's not that they cannot be used in their current form, it's just that I need to remember what artists name is associated with the title.
Graeme

Some of my music here
As a side note, if you import them through the song editor, you will not encounter that problem. It's specific to importing when using the Import->Local File or Import->Batch Import.