• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pdf will not load
Aeon Odys tablet will not load pdf in the new version. JPG loads withoult problem. Is it the pdf rendering problem again?
But there isn´t any crash or quit the programm, I get a white screen, when I try to load pdf. Can I downgrade to the previus version?
I had to switch to a new PDF rendering library. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work properly with the Aeon Odys tablet though. Can you please do me a favor - if you install the free Radaee PDF viewer, is it able to view your PDFs properly? I'm using that company's PDF renderer. If you can't view PDFs in their app either, I'm going to contact them to see if we can get this fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike
It looks like that company has released a new version of their library, and under the changes it says, "Fixed rendering errors". Would you be willing to test a beta version of MS Pro using that library to see if it fixes the issue for you? If so, send me an email at mike@zubersoft.com with an email address I can send the beta installer to (needs to accept files around 20MB in size).

Thanks,
Mike
(10-22-2015, 03:00 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I had to switch to a new PDF rendering library. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work properly with the Aeon Odys tablet though. Can you please do me a favor - if you install the free Radaee PDF viewer, is it able to view your PDFs properly?  I'm using that company's PDF renderer. If you can't view PDFs in their app either, I'm going to contact them to see if we can get this fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike

Just triad to install Radaee, and the problem is the same, when I load a pdf, I get a white page. Strange...
What to do? I have gigs in the next 2 days and all my musik is gone...
(Aeon Odys 13" with Android 4.1.1)
I just pushed out another update so that MS Pro would load correctly on some devices that were failing before. Can you please let me know when you are able to update to the new version and test it out? I'm really hoping it fixes the issue for you. If it does not, I can send you the installer for the old version so that you can downgrade. I really apologize for the inconvenience - it's hard to predict how changes will affect the huge number of devices out there.

Mike
(10-22-2015, 03:39 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I just pushed out another update so that MS Pro would load correctly on some devices that were failing before. Can you please let me know when you are able to update to the new version and test it out? I'm really hoping it fixes the issue for you.  If it does not, I can send you the installer for the old version so that you can downgrade. I really apologize for the inconvenience - it's hard to predict how changes will affect the huge number of devices out there.

Mike

I´ve just tried the new vers. (1.2) but unfortunately still the same problem with loading pdf. Only a white page on the screen.
Mike, you don´t need to apologize, you do a great job and we all admire your work and your qvick respons. I´m sure a fix vil come and until then I can manage with the old MS, some I have in my tablet from old days.
Thanks,
Andreas
I have submitted a ticket to the company that makes the PDF library so that they can start looking into the issue. I'm hoping they respond quickly. I'll keep you posted with any information I obtain.

Mike
Is it possible to downgrade to 1.1.8 ?
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Not through Google Play. Even with the apk in hand, you have to uninstall the current version and reinstall the old (downgrades are not allowed and can cause serious issues).
I use TitaniumBackup and I always keep some old versions, just in case.
Restore of an older version using TB is safe, since it restores app + data.
Johan
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Andreas,

The company has requested the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will you ask the customer to run https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ire.aida64 on his own device?
I wasn't able to find the cpu and cpu that table is running on.
Needed information are:
- cpu type
- gpu type
- ram memory
- one or more pdf file

So if you can provide that information, and send one file you tested with to mike@zubersoft.com, I'll forward that information to them, and hopefully they can start getting to the bottom of this.

Thanks,
Mike
I don't know if this is related, but I had problems when batch-importing pdf files from a directory. I got a result

Code:
Failed to import file1 …
Failed to import file2 …
… etc …
Failed to import file6…

Successfully imported 0 of 6 files.

I tried several times, at no avail. No messages in the system log.
Then I imported one of the files using local import, and this succeeded. From then on, batch import also worked and I couldn't get it to fail again.
Johan
If anyone else experiences that problem, please let me know. It would also help if anyone knows how to reproduce it. Batch importing seems to be working consistently for me.

Thanks,
Mike
(10-23-2015, 02:20 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Andreas,

The company has requested the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will you ask the customer to run https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ire.aida64 on his own device?
I wasn't able to find the cpu and cpu that table is running on.
Needed information are:
- cpu type
- gpu type
- ram memory
- one or more pdf file

So if you can provide that information, and send one file you tested with to mike@zubersoft.com, I'll forward that information to them, and hopefully they can start getting to the bottom of this.

Thanks,
Mike

All the requested information is sendt to you as pictures of aida64 screen.
Hopefully it will help, but there must be other users with the same problem.
Thanks,
Andreas
Now with vers. 1.2.3 everything is working fine, as before.
Thanks for fixing the problem.