• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Book PDF
When I select an even numbered page I don't get any problems.
When selecting an odd numbered page either via the slider or the bookmarks icon. the view behaves rather oddly.  Tapping the centre of the screen to remove the overlay shifts the viewable file slightly to the right of the screen, cutting off a little of the page.  Rather strangely if I tap the left centre of the screen to go back one page and return to the original song the view is still the same. BUT if I go back 2 pages and return to the original song the view is as it should be - centre to the screen.  I can repeat this every time.

This effect happens on all my Fake Book PDF's but the effect is sometimes in the even numbered pages with the odd numbers behaving correctly, probably to do with the page being a left or right side in the original publication.
I've played around with the cropping to no effect.
Similarly the Page Scaling Mode.
No zoom or pan set

Any ideas?

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
Just to add to my previous post.  I've just noticed that this only happens in portrait mode.  Everything is fine in landscape.
I hope someone can throw some light on this as it's a little unnerving during performance.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
I'm going to need a little more information to reproduce this John. Please let me know which display mode you are using as well as which page scaling mode (even if it doesn't seem to have an effect).

Thanks,
Mike
(11-11-2015, 07:24 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I'm going to need a little more information to reproduce this John.  Please let me know which display mode you are using as well as which page scaling mode (even if it doesn't seem to have an effect).

Thanks,
Mike

Mike

Display Mode usually Half Page but it happens in both modes.

Page Scaling usually Full but happens in all modes.

If I remove all cropping, I can get some of the fakebooks to be readable on odd and even pages, but not all.  Probably down to the original photocopying.  However there's no doubt that on any pages, single or books, when cropped, they all move to the right when tapping to remove the overlay rather than stay central.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
John,

I implemented a number of fixes in 1.2.4 (just released) that might have been related to this. Can you please check and see if it is fixed?

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks Mike, latest update fixed problem.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2