• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.2.6 Released
I released another update to address some more minor issues, including a fix for the Google Drive issue that has been affecting many users. The fixes are included below. I didn't post release notes for v1.2.5, so I've also included those.

v1.2.6
- Fixed issue with Google Drive not connecting due to the authorization request not being properly handled
- Fixed issue with link points not working in half page landscape mode when within one page of the destination link point page
- Fixed issue with the chord pro chorus keyword causing chorus to be duplicated
- Fixed potential crash while creating a folder in Google Drive
- Fixed uploads to Google Drive to show status changes more often
- Added option to export audio files

v1.2.5
- Fixed issue with the deletion of link points no longer working
- Fixed issues with the page not always correctly showing the position of a triggered link point
Finally up-to-date again.
Due to a number of important gigs and other things that I had to spend my time with, I skipped some versions and just now updated from 1.1.8 directly to 1.2.6.
I'm curious about all the changes as there are a plenty that I was urgently waiting for.
Thanks for all your work Mike. The way you handle error reports and suggestions is brilliant.
I would be happy if big companies would maintain their expensive products as you do - and I know a number of them.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(11-16-2015, 03:39 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I released another update to address some more minor issues, including a fix for the Google Drive issue that has been affecting many users. The fixes are included below. I didn't post release notes for v1.2.5, so I've also included those.

v1.2.6
- Fixed issue with Google Drive not connecting due to the authorization request not being properly handled
- Fixed issue with link points not working in half page landscape mode when within one page of the destination link point page
- Fixed issue with the chord pro chorus keyword causing chorus to be duplicated
- Fixed potential crash while creating a folder in Google Drive
- Fixed uploads to Google Drive to show status changes more often
- Added option to export audio files

v1.2.5
- Fixed issue with the deletion of link points no longer working
- Fixed issues with the page not always correctly showing the position of a triggered link point

Hello Mike , where is the link to download this  release ? thanks !!
Asus Eeepad TF 201, android 4.03
Download is from Playstore, click on the 3 line icon at the upper left > then 'my apps'. MSP should showup on the list to update. It should be something similar I suppose, at the other sites.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12