• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChordPro ChordSheets
@sciurius: I started trying it and I'm more or less ready to go.
A first tricky thing: the setup of ActivePerl added its path to the Windows sytem path. This was not visible in a non-admin DOSBox. It was necessary to add the path manually to the user's environment, see attached screenshot.
I'll send you a private message for further detailed questions and discussion. I think it's better to write only these topics into the MSP forum that are of interest for other MSP users.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

In 1.3.1 "Autosize Font" in some cases works as expected, in some cases it doesn't.
Basically I expect that "Autosize Font" NEVER adds extra line breaks. As soon as the width of the screen is reached the font should not be increased anymore.

.pro   AintSheSweet_TA.pro (Size: 699 bytes / Downloads: 1)
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11

one more example that goes wrong

.pro   DasBisschenAlleineSein_SHe.pro (Size: 168 bytes / Downloads: 3)

I've got fixes in place the autosize font feature. It should work as you expect as of v1.3.2.

Thanks,
Mike