• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Linkpoints after skipping with Bookmarks
I understand the problem, but I'm not sure what the right answer is. One approach would be, if you use a bookmark to jump to another page, the code could try to find a link point on that page to set as the current link point, otherwise it could use a link point on the following pages as the next. While this would work in your scenario, I could also see this as being confusing if another user thought the link point processing would maintain the original ordering. I could also do something similar if you turn the pages manually with your finger, but the tricky part is, if you turn forward, then turn backward, should I be constantly updating what the next link point is (if both pages happen to have link points)? If pages have multiple link points on them, figuring out which one to use in that scenario would require seeing which link point on the page is closest to the current link point in terms of numbering.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Linkpoints after skipping with Bookmarks - by Zubersoft - 12-01-2015, 03:03 AM