• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1.3.2 Unstable MIDI 'load on receive' response
Rudy,

There have been some minor changes to the USB library, as I merged changes from the open source library. The only significant change was the introduction of a filter xml file which automatically loads MobileSheetsPro when a MIDI USB device is detected (this was required to fix issues with certain Samsung devices). So I'm not sure why you would be encountering problems now, but you are not the only person to report issues.

So I just tested this with my tablet, and encountered no problems with the load on receive feature, regardless of how many times I tried it. Here was my test though:

1) With my first song, I set the load on receive to trigger on a program change command with a value of 4
2) With my second song, I set the load on receive to trigger on a program change command with a value of 5

In both cases, I have "Send on Load" turned off. I can then toggle between viewing the songs without any issues. If I load the first song, then go back to the library screen, then trigger the program change command with a value of 4, nothing happens. This is because the song is already loaded, even though it isn't being actively viewed. If this is the behavior that is causing you problems, I can change it. If you can't load any songs at all, then obviously we have to figure out a way for me to reproduce the problem. If I can copy your exact test setup (provide the commands you use to load multiple songs) then maybe I will have more luck.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: [1.3.2 Unstable MIDI 'load on receive' response - by Zubersoft - 01-18-2016, 05:03 AM