• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Pro User Guide
Hi Mike,
Its been a while.  One quick question - Last user guide version showing in MS Sheets Pro is 1.0.6 (9/30/15).    Since then, there have been many MS Pro updates, nit yet captured in the users manual. Is a users  guide update planned, and if so, when? 
Paul H
Hello Paul,

I've been working on the manual on and off for weeks actually, and my plan is to release a big update to it some time in the next 3-7 days, depending upon how much time I have remaining after finishing the next app update. I am also going to work on creating a much smaller, more condensed version of it that I can get translated into other languages. Some users have asked for a quick start guide that is shorter, so I want to put together something for that too. Finding the time for all that is another matter...

Mike
(02-21-2016, 03:53 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello Paul,

I've been working on the manual on and off for weeks actually, and my plan is to release a big update to it some time in the next 3-7 days, depending upon how much time I have remaining after finishing the next app update.  I am also going to work on creating a much smaller, more condensed version of it that I can get translated into other languages. Some users have asked for a quick start guide that is shorter, so I want to put together something for that too.   Finding the time for all that is another matter...

Mike

Terrific!  Appears my inquiry was well timed.  By the way, liked  the quick-start guide idea, but only in addition to the full blown version, not a replacement for.  Another thought, a useful addition would be a collection of application notes.  Paul
Just an idea: how about handling it like MuseScore: https://musescore.org/en/handbook ?
I can download the MuseScore handbook at any time and always get the latest "work in progress" state. It shows the download date instead of a version number. I even can download any supported language and receive a complete up-to-date handbook with the yet untranslated newer chapters in English - if I choose a rare language I get a lot of English text, but anyway it's complete and up-to-date.
The "community" (I assume that the MuseScore community is bigger than the MSP community, just a guess) can participate in writing & translating the handbook.
Or, once again: is anybody out there who has the knowledge and the time to set up and maintain a WIKI?
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de