• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two page view and links
Maybe it has been covered here but I haven't found anything related. I've noticed few things related to two page view and links:

1. If you use two page view, links and "separate songs in two page mode" on (and any Page turn mode), links on last page of current song don't work and it takes you to next song instead.
2. If "separate songs in two page mode" is off, links work but you need to first display page after page with link and then it takes you to page where link points to. If you use alternate pages as Page turn mode and link is at last page of first song, you get first page of second song on the left, last page of first song (with link) on the right and then second page of first song on the left and first page of first song (where link points to) on the right. If you use normal one page turning, it little bit better, you get last page of first song on the left, first page of second song on the right and then first page of first song on the left and second page of first song on the right. As you can see it's little bit confusing. Would it be possible to make an option not to display first page of next song if last page of current song has links on it or maybe better solution to display page where the link is pointing instead of first page of second song?

Just to be clear, I use "Activate Next Link Or Go To Next Page" as my pedal action.

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
I'll have to look into this. For the problem described in #1, does that only occur with songs with even number of pages (meaning the last page isn't displayed by itself), or does it only occur with songs with odd number of pages? Or both? I think the link processing may be getting confused about what is defined as the current page, as there are two pages shown. I think I may need to add special processing for it to consider two pages at once if the two page mode is enabled. This will probably be a pain in the neck, but I don't think it will work intuitively without it.

As for the issue in #2, I'll have to see what's going on, but I think I have a hunch what may have caused the first issue you described with the two page turn mode. With the single page turn mode, it sounds like it's behaving like I would expect. A setlist is by definition a continuous stream of pages, so I think turning the "Separate songs in two page mode" setting on is the correct approach to stopping the two songs from being up at the same time. I'm not sure the current behavior needs to change as it sounds correct to me.

Mike
I've just tried newest MSpro update and two pages with links now works without any problem, thanks for fixing it, Mike.

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
You're most welcome.