• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations
I know you have big plans for revising annotations and that you have it on the back burner.  Have you given any thought to adding guitar chord fingering stamps or the abillity to add a blank fingerboard pattern so the user can make up his own chord fingering.  Better yet, the abillity to look up chord fingrering options from an outside source.  I dont remember seeing. This asked in any other thread.  If so I appologize for any duplication.
I'm not sure that is something that MSP really targeted at. The basic premise is the user already has an understanding of their instrument of choice. It's really not intended as a teaching tool. These type of additions merely slow down the intended purpose of its existence..
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I must say that a blank fingerboard stamp wouldn't harm anything while still being useful at times.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
There are lots of things like this on my list, I just don't know when they will make their way into the app. I'll try to see what I can do down the road after the rework on the annotations.