• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChordPro and images
You know you can embed images in ChordPro?
https://www.chordpro.org/chordpro/directives-image/
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Sure. I did not track whether column centering now works (Corona delays). Would images, ChordPro and MSPro work together so that one can use ChordPro rather than PDF. However, real notes would be appreciated (somewhen including basic transposition Rolleyes )
Holger
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (SM-T580, Android 8.1.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (SM-T500, Android 12)
AirTurn Duo
May I suggest to have a central place of images (or resources) in the library. Every item gets an Id. Within chordpro you could reference that id in order to embed that image. 

This would help with the handling problems of the file names and paths, as everything is registered in the database - similar to the chordpro files.
(12-23-2020, 07:23 PM)sciurius Wrote: Adding {start_of_abc} and {end_of_abc} to ChordPro is seriously being considered.

Count me in for this option!
Any status on this feature request?  I, too, am interested in adding images/notation to my sheets.

I have been using just chords, but I would like have the intro and solo as part of my sheets.  As others have mentioned, support for a markup language (ABC, Musescore, musicXML, etc) would be ideal to allow transposition, but embedding images is good enough for my purposes.

You mentioned the difficulties with backup/restore, but having basic functionality without backup/restore support is better than nothing.  Just let the users know that they are responsible for making sure the referenced images are there, just like a web developer is responsible for making sure a web page's images are where they need to be.
It's up next after the ability to adjust half page turns with the half page display mode. My goal is to add support for all of the missing chord pro features.

Mike