• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobilesheetsPro 1.4.5 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.3.5 Released
I just released updates for both apps to try and address some critical bugs.  While I did fix a bug with the setlist exporting, I have not yet added additional options for exporting setlists, as fixing the bugs was given higher priority.  Those enhancements will be included with the next update. The full list of changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.4.5
  • Fixed error where low memory on the device could cause issues with rendering songs and printing
  • Fixed error while importing and exporting setlists as. msf files
  • Fixed error with creating bookmarks after restoring a backup file from the original MobileSheets
  • Performance mode no longer disables long pressing items on the library screen
  • Fixed issue with settings screen not correctly refreshing after language changes on some devices
  • Added option to backup and restore settings to manually restore automatic database backups (for rare cases when it is required)
  • Fixed issue where automatic database backups might not be restored if database corruption occurs, resulting in an empty library
  • Fixed issue with notes popup dialog causing the navigation bar to remain displayed after closing even if it should be hidden
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.3.5
  • Created separate menu items for Edit Songs and Batch Edit Songs
  • Database update to stay compatible with tablet (fix for bookmark creation issue)

Mike