• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlist loops backwards but not forwards
Scenario:
I'm in rehearsal and have my songs in a setlist. I'm several pages deep in the setlist and we start over in the music, back at the beginning. I quickly tap repeatedly on the left to turn pages backwards...I tap one page too far and I end up on the last page of the setlist.

OK, I think. No big deal, I'll just tap on the right side to loop back to the first song. But NO CAN DO. I'm stuck at the end of the setlist. I'm forced to tap on the left again until I get back to the top, and hope that I don't click one too many times.

Yes, I realize that I could just exit the setlist and reload it. But this seems like a bug to me.

As far as my settings, I've got vertical scrolling enabled in portrait mode with full scaling. Repeat Mode (display settings) is checked.

This happens regardless of if my pedal is connected or not (my pedal is set up to only turn pages of a song and loop songs back to beginning without moving to the next song in the setlist).
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
I just tested this and everything works properly for me when I loop past the end or before the beginning of the setlist (and I tested with several different setlists). If you can export a setlist for me to test with, I'll give it a shot to see if I get different behavior.

Thanks,
Mike
This happens on every single setlist on my tablet. It's at home and I'm at work, so I'll try to get that tonight. Maybe it has to do with the combination of settings I have?
AirTurn PED
Just to verify - you are running the latest version, 1.4.5, correct?
Correct, MSP 1.4.5.

My tablet is Android 4.4.4, if that makes any difference too. I've listed my display settings on the other thread.
AirTurn PED
Here is another setlist. This one doesn't have any snippets of a 1000 page book, but still exhibits the same backwards loop problem. Also has lots of annotations, unlike the other setlist I gave you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHtzwt...sp=sharing
AirTurn PED
Posting this here too:

I've identified the problem with the repeat not working thanks to using those settings. When "Hide the Navigation Bar" is enabled, the tablet was providing me an invalid screen size. I needed to change the code to use a newer lookup that automatically ignores the vertical space that would normally be used for the navigation bar. I'll include the fix in the update I'm releasing today.

Thanks,
Mike