• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting again from a previous backup?
(04-12-2013, 08:17 AM)Zuberman Wrote: You need to perform the library restore on the tablet (that feature has not been added to the companion yet). Go into MobileSheets on the tablet, then go to the Options screen->Utilities->Library restore, and load the .msb file that contains your entire library.
I'm very sorry but I can't see Options screen->Utilities->Library restore. I have searched on every screen, tapping on every likely location and have yet to find it.

When I start Mobilesheets I get a screen with the icons Recent, Songs, Artists, Albums, Genres, Setlists and Filters along the bottom. At the top of every screen. in the banner stripe there is a down arrowhead in a circle. If I tap on that, I get a strip of boxes with icons that read from left to right: Add Song, Batch Import, Setlists, Collections, Sync to PC, Voice Search and Manual. None of them leads to "utilities".

I've searched the manual pdf for library, options and restore and can't find anything relevant. You mention "main library screen" in the manual quite often. I'm not sure what this is. None of my screens is titled "library". Do you mean "Songs"?

In the "songs" screen I also have some icons in the top right corner. There are the "+" , "spanner", " 2sheets/collection editor", "?" and the "PC screen". None of them leads to "utilities".

I'm getting a sense of 'deja vu'. Could it be like with the media player that I don't have an "Options" screen, "Utilities" or "library restore"?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Starting again from a previous backup? - by fausto - 04-12-2013, 06:05 PM