• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.4.7 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.3.8 Released
Another round of updates has been released, mostly to address bugs, update translations and add multi-window support on Samsung devices. I have been hard at work on the Windows 10 version for the past couple weeks and have made significant progress. Hopefully over the course of the next couple months, I can start posting more information and screenshots as I begin nearing the beta test phase.  As always, I'm trying to balance work between Android and Windows 10, so I appreciate everyone's patience as I work toward delivering requested features and enhancements.

MobileSheetsPro v1.4.7
  • Fixed issue where modifying one annotation could potentially change another in rare situations
  • Fixed issue where printing wasn't properly accounting for cropping when using the quality PDF renderer
  • Pages are now centered when printed
  • Fixed issue where exporting chord pro or text files as a PDF would only export the first page
  • Added additional error checking to help prevent pages from not being rendered properly
  • Fixed issue with incorrect text color on the settings screen for certain devices
  • Added support for multi-window use on Samsung devices
  • Updated translations for all supported languages
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.3.8
  • Dragging and dropping an audio file into the main window will now add those audio files properly to a new song
  • Fixed crash while sorting columns in the backup extraction dialog
  • Fixed error with invalid paths being used for files if multiple image files are added at once
  • Enabled drag and drop for dragging songs into alphabetically ordered groups
  • Fixed potential crash while changing displayed tabs and orders
  • Fixed several potential errors due to a broken connection with a tablet
It's great to hear that W10 version is slowly been worked on, if you need an alpha tester, you know where to find me ;-)

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7