• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.4.8 and MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.3.9 Released
I released MobileSheetsPro version 1.4.8 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.3.9 to fix some bugs that users encountered, namely a bizarre bug affecting Samsung Note devices. This has removed Samsung multi-window support, but I could not find a way around this, so I apologize to any users who were enjoying that feature. The change list is as follows:

MobileSheetsPro v1.4.8
  • Removed Samsung multi-window support due to problems with Samsung Galaxy Note devices
  • Added button to generate new groups on the multi-selection dialog
  • The song last modified time is now updated after performing file swaps
  • Words are now correctly separated by spaces when generating a new song title from an imported file
  • Fixed several reported crashes
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.3.9
  • Swapping a file now updates the song's last modified timestamp
  • The generate song list dialog now supports sorting setlists and collections using additional options
  • Fixed issue with PDF conversion dialog not displaying the browse button and removed width setting
If the fix has not worked for any Samsung Note users, please let me know.

Mike
looks good here on both our tablets, thanks much!!
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
1.4.6 was the last update on Amazon. Waiting for 1.4.8...
I actually released version 1.5.0 on Amazon today. If you aren't seeing the Amazon updates, then you may need to uninstall/reinstall MobileSheetsPro off Amazon, or figure out why it's not providing updates.
Uninstall and re-install worked! (It does feel odd to remove MSP).
All settings seemed to have been restored with the back-up, some activated immediately, some after exiting and re-opening MSP. Very cool!
Thanks Mike!
I'm glad that worked! Hopefully that doesn't happen again, but at least if it does, you have an easy way to fix it.