• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next song not shown from the top, when...
Firstly, thanks for the nice page top scroll alignment.

About separating songs, the basic idea is that I just would not expect (parts of) two songs to be shown simultaneously. Checking for a small first / last page would be sufficient.

While at the topic of vertical scroll: I've configured the pedal to scroll 50% of the page. But it does not scroll 50% of the page, it scrolls 50% of the screen. The difference is the black area that is between pages. So the first page (we're talking about ChordPro, so MSPro makes up the page) covers the whole screen (1280 px). Tap pedal and it scrolls 640px up, showing the lowest 640px of the first page, some 20px(?) black bar, and 620px of the next page. One more pedal tap scrolls up 640px, the black bar is now on top and at first glance it looks as if the second page is displayed. But two taps later there's 20px of the 2nd page on top, then the black bar, and then 600px of the 3rd page. You get the idea: while progressing through the pages the black bar shifts further down. I seem to recall that some earlier version did this (more) correctly.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next song not shown from the top, when... - by sciurius - 06-16-2016, 06:20 AM