• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help
I was asked to update mobilesheets pro, because it was no longer compatible with companion. I did, and all my files disappeared...and I didn't back them up! After 4 hrs of frantically searching on my android, I found them in root.storage.emulated.0.android.data.com.zubersoft.mobilesheets.file. I can only transfer one at a time into my song list. I tried select all from the dropdown, and it doesn't work. How can I import the remaining 400 files to my songs?
It sounds like the database file may have been corrupted. You can restore the database file by going to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Automatic Database Backup and selecting a version from before the corruption occurred.

If this doesn't work for any reason, you can use Import->Batch Import to import all 400 songs from the directory you listed. I believe I sent you all these directions in my response to your email - did you not get them?

Mike
(06-30-2016, 03:35 PM)Zuberman Wrote: It sounds like the database file may have been corrupted. You can restore the database file by going to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Automatic Database Backup and selecting a version from before the corruption occurred.

If this doesn't work for any reason, you can use Import->Batch Import to import all 400 songs from the directory you listed. I believe I sent you all these directions in my response to your email - did you not get them?

Mike

no I didn't...can you resend to sicilian@mhcable.com?
Thanks