• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mobilesheet sends the whole book instead of a page
Hello everyone,

I just noticed a problem I didn’t have before.

This is about sharing. 
When I share a page of a pdf mobilesheet share the page when I use my phone. 
By cons mobilesheet sends the whole book when I use the tablet.

Phone: Android 13.
Tablet: Android 13, ONE UI 5.1.11

thanks for your help.
Merci
P.
Take a look at the export/share settings. There is an option to "Use page ordering for exported/shared files" that you need to check if you don't want MobileSheets to share the entire PDF.

Mike
(12-09-2023, 09:37 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Take a look at the export/share settings. There is an option to "Use page ordering for exported/shared files" that you need to check if you don't want MobileSheets to share the entire PDF.

Mike

Merci,

i don't find " export/share settings " in parameters, i fond import settings only.
I searched in all the options of the parameter tab...

I have the same settings on the phone and tablet.
on the phone it exports a single page and on the tablet it exports the entire book !
I'm not sure I understand how you would see import settings while exporting. First, confirm that your file uses the page ordering that you would expect on the files tab of the song editor (long press the song, tap "Edit Song" and look at the page order field on the files tab). Then, if you do the following, you should see what I'm referring to:

1) Go to the Songs tab
2) Long press the song to select it
3) Tap Share->Export files and pick a destination
4) Check the "Use page ordering for exported files" option.
5) Complete the export and open the file. It should only contain the pages that match the page ordering of the song

If this doesn't match what you are seeing, please create a short video demonstrating the issue on your device and send that to mike@zubersoft.com. 

Mike