• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.5 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.1 Release
I'm definitely not handling exfat_uid as one of the supported directories. That's why it didn't work. I'll add that as another thing to look for.

Thanks,
Mike
(08-20-2016, 08:44 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I'm definitely not handling exfat_uid as one of the supported directories. That's why it didn't work. I'll add that as another thing to look for.

Thanks,
Mike

This is a ridiculous situation.  You'd think that there would have been some agreement about naming such basic things as this!!  Something simple, like Disk 0 - root, Disk 1 - Internal storage, Disk 2 - External storage, would have made life so much easier for developers.  Google really did not think things through very well.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Completely agree. Especially since it was just sdcard1 before for all external storage up to lollipop.

It's probably not possibly to guess all the paths external sdcards will have under marshmallow and nougat, if that's what you did so far, Mike. Would MSP have found 6630-6648 with your method?

Probably it's better to search for Android dir on the external card and guess the path from that.

It would have been sufficient if I just replaced storage/sdcard1 with storage/exfat_uid, yes?
Thank you Mike!
Something odd with the Single Page, resp. Vertical Scrolling setting.
I set the latter as default but Single Page keeps coming back when I enter the Display Mode Setting again.
Would like to keep VS for all songs!

I like the multiple audio files indication :-)
Looks like a bug that somehow slipped past me - I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
Mike
BRX - I've added code to search for the XXXX-XXXX directory naming convention, as that's what Google uses on Android 6.0 onward. And yes, if you replaced storage/sdcard1 with storage/exfat_uid, that would have been sufficient.
I've made a typo though. It's actually exfat_uuid if it's of interest to you.
Yes, that definitely matters. Thank you for letting me know.
The last update on my cell changed the name of my external sd card yet again. (This time to 6263-6261).

So another chance to use the linkfix utility and I'm happy to report it worked well on songs and audio as well.
Thanks - it's great to hear it worked as intended.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon