• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.5.9 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.4.5 Release
I've released several updates in a row now to address bugs, so I just wanted to summarize all of the changes here:

MobileSheetsPro v1.5.9
  • Fixed issue where relaunching MobileSheetsPro wouldn't resume on the same screen
  • Switched the annotations editor to use the same amount of screen space as the main view for rendering images
  • Fixed issue where MobileSheetsPro wouldn't allow external applications to play audio on tablets
  • Fixed issue with the navigation bar not being properly hidden if filters are automatically cleared
  • Fixed issue with the active setlist not being reloaded if a song is removed on the library screen
  • Fixed issue with enabling repeat mode but disabling the always load whole setlist option
  • Fixed potential crashes caused by blank file paths
  • Fixed crash in the annotations editor for devices below ICS

MobileSheetsPro v1.5.8
  • Fixed issue with pages not being sized correctly when the navigation bar is hidden
  • Fixed detection of external SD card location so that it works properly across more OS versions
  • Reverted change to default text file line height. The default line spacing has now been increased to 1.2 instead.
  • Added new icon to file browser that provides a mechanism to jump to the internal or any removable SD cards
  • The annotations editor now properly hides the navigation bar if it is configured to be hidden

MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.5
  • Fixed issue that prevented the companion app from connecting to the Samsung Galaxy apps version of MobileSheetsPro
  • Fixed crashes on the group tabs when using the right-click menu commands on the bottom right list
  • Fixed issue with double-clicking no longer working when adding songs to a setlist or other group type
MobileSheetsPro Companion v2.4.4
  • Fixed error where executing actions on items in a group list did not work correctly if the items were not visible
  • Reverted text/chord pro default line height change
The only new feature is the icon I've added to the file browser which lets users jump to either the internal table storage or a removable SD card. I'm hoping this will help users find their files if they are unfamiliar with the Android file system.