• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copying and Pasting Notes from Word Doc to Song Notes
I think this may be a softball.

I created a set list in Microsoft Word with comments under each song.  (I have the same setlist on my tablet in MS, without the comments)

I would like to open up each song in the Companion and copy and paste the comments from the Word Document into the notepad (is that what it's called?) for each respective song.

I would also like the notepad to open up automatically when I open each song on the tablet so I can look at the comments quickly before starting the play the song.

I know I should just review the manual, but I am hoping to confirm this is doable and get a little direction before I try to do it.

Thanks!

Jeff
I am hoping to get some input on this. Even if you just say, yes you can do this. . . . .
Sorry Jeff, I'm trying to stay on top of emails and forum posts, but sometimes it takes me a bit to respond. You can currently edit notes for songs in the companion app, so you should be able to copy and paste comments from your word documents this way. You can also configure notes to automatically pop up for songs and either fade out automatically or wait for a tap before they are hidden. So it sounds like you should be able to do what you are asking.

Mike
(09-15-2016, 02:18 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Sorry Jeff, I'm trying to stay on top of emails and forum posts, but sometimes it takes me a bit to respond.  You can currently edit notes for songs in the companion app, so you should be able to copy and paste comments from your word documents this way. You can also configure notes to automatically pop up for songs and either fade out automatically or wait for a tap before they are hidden.  So it sounds like you should be able to do what you are asking.

Mike

Good news!

Thanks, Mike, I thought I wouldn't necessarily need you to respond personally.  But, of course, I appreciate it.

Jeff
Worked perfectly.