• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlist group
Weil, personally i still don't see the need and why you don't just organize it like I suggested. But I also suggest things others don't see a need or appeal. So if Mike is seeing it and willing, why not.

Gives the opportunity for me to expand on another thing I suggested before and combine it.

Mike, remember I suggested a grouping of songs for different versions of a tune in the song tab?

If you break up the organisational structure anyway for setlists you could do it for songs in the song tab as well.

I'm thinking of another item for song and setlist tabs not unlike folders in file explorers where you can put songs and setlists in. Expandable like in tree views so you can show the needed items and collapse them again.

Those folders could have their own properties, for songs like creators, genre and other info that could apply to all the subitems if there's no overriding info. They would be an other solution for the recently discussed medley problem, too.

There are still lots of things to consider like are the nested items removed from the list or hidden or just links to items still in the list and much more design and programming wise.

But if you consider setlist groups I have to bring song groups up again, too.

Messages In This Thread
Setlist group - by jdp72 - 09-16-2016, 03:59 AM
RE: Setlist group - by Zubersoft - 09-16-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Setlist group - by jdp72 - 09-17-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Setlist group - by BRX - 09-16-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Setlist group - by BRX - 09-17-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Setlist group - by Zubersoft - 09-18-2016, 02:41 AM