• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[163] Notification & navigation bar display issues
Hi,
I use my tablet in landscape mode and have 2 pages displayed side by side.

With the options
"Hide the navigation bar" checked
"Fullscreen mode" unchecked
Both navigation and notification bar are hidden when displaying a score.
When entering the annotions editor for the first page, both remain hidden. But when pressing the right button in the annotions editor and after confirming changes to the first page to be saved, the second page of the score is displayed with the notification bar on top of it, hiding the icons of the annotation editor.

Changing the option "Fullscreen mode" to checked will remedy that, but when using these settings, when returning to the library screen after displaying a score, the notification bar is displayed transparently on top of the library screen. Which should not happen.
It will slide up however, when scrolling in the library screen.

In both situations (settings) the navigation bar will also appear on top of the second page in the annotations editor.
When there are no changes to the first page in the annotations editor (and the save confirmation screen does not appear) the second page is displayed ok.

Rudy
If the navigation bar is hidden, the notification bar is automatically hidden as well (it's called immersive mode on Android). Unfortunately, this is not something I can control - it's all or nothing.

I've also fixed the issue in the annotations editor with the navigation bar not being hidden after any dialog is displayed. I basically had to add code in every spot where a dialog is shown and rehide the navigation bar once the dialog is closed (pretty tedious).

I don't seem to be able to get the notification bar to hide at the top of the screen when returning to the library screen. It goes away automatically after a few seconds though.
(12-11-2016, 09:42 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If the navigation bar is hidden, the notification bar is automatically hidden as well (it's called immersive mode on Android). Unfortunately, this is not something I can control - it's all or nothing.

I've also fixed the issue in the annotations editor with the navigation bar not being hidden after any dialog is displayed. I basically had to add code in every spot where a dialog is shown and rehide the navigation bar once the dialog is closed (pretty tedious).

I don't seem to be able to get the notification bar to hide at the top of the screen when returning to the library screen. It goes away automatically after a few seconds though..
I have Android kitkat and I still get the navigation bar obscuring the song overlay icons, for example after changing between 1 and 2 page turns.  It seems OK on my Android 6 phone though.