• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page is split or truncated
Hello Jamie,

I'm going to need you to check a couple things for me. First, long press the song on the library screen that is displaying as if it's split in two and select edit. Go to the files tab and let me know what page order is shown. Next, tap on the crop icon at the bottom right of the image preview, and see if any of the pages of the song are cropped in an unusual way. I'm also going to want you to check the cropping that is in use on the second chart you referenced. You can also access the cropping by loading the song, tapping to bring up the overlay, tapping on the display settings icon at the bottom left, and then tapping on "Crop".

If cropping is a problem, you may want to disable automatic cropping during the import. You will see a checkbox on the import settings and batch import dialogs for automatic cropping. Make sure that is unchecked if you don't want the cropping applied.

The next thing I want you to verify is the page display mode you currently are using for the first song (that is displaying as if split in two). To do this, load the song, then tap the center of the screen to bring up the overlay. Then tap the page display mode icon at the bottom of the overlay. The dialog that is shown will display the default display mode for the current orientation as well as any overrides the current song may have. Please let me know what you have set for each of these (Single Page vs Half page, etc).

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Page is split or truncated - by JJones4234 - 11-17-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Page is split or truncated - by Zubersoft - 11-17-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Page is split or truncated - by JJones4234 - 11-17-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Page is split or truncated - by Zubersoft - 11-18-2016, 07:57 AM