• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page is split or truncated
Mike, THANK YOU for your quick response to my issues. I've just completed all you asked. Most of my charts are 1 page, but the charts in question here are all 2 pages. The page order for these is "1-2". When displaying the cropping on each, they are all over the place. The truncated ones have a right margin of what looks like one inch or maybe 1.25" in one case. Most L & R seem to be about 1/4" which looks good. Most Top is about Zero with some about 1/4. Bottom varies from zero to about 1 inch.. The Page Display mode settings seemed to take the default which was Orientation: Portrait and Display Mode: Single Page. I'd need to review those parameters and take better noted to be sure.

So, when noticing the broad disparity in the cropping, I've gone ahead and choose the Reset Crop for all the charts in question and the problem seems to have been solved. HOWEVER, with no left or right crop, the entire image is now a bit smaller on my screen which I have oriented vertically. With the L & R cropping in place, the display expands the entire width of the screen and is then TALLER which makes for a slightly larger display of the chart which is GOOD. So, I probably need to universally apply maybe about a 1/4 inch crop to all Left and Right margins. Top & Bottom can remain at zero because I have much extra vertical space on the display. I DID see when doing the Crop Reset that I had an option to apply to "Single page", "all pages in song", or the "Entire Library". I wanted to apply to the entire library but I was scared to do a universal change to the entire library NOT wanting to screw myself.

Can you advise how to change my universal settings so that cropping is about 1/4" for L & R and 0" for T & B, and then to apply these new cropping to the entire Library?

I'm so happy to have your assistance. If this Library were to get messed up, I, like all MobilSheets users, would be "Up the Creek". I THANK YOU so much for your assistance!

Jamie Jones

Messages In This Thread
Page is split or truncated - by JJones4234 - 11-17-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Page is split or truncated - by Zubersoft - 11-17-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Page is split or truncated - by JJones4234 - 11-17-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Page is split or truncated - by Zubersoft - 11-18-2016, 07:57 AM