• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing 2 page PDFs...error
I've noticed a few times when I import via DropBox a 2 page chart, the second page is either missing or won't show up in MSP.

Anyone have this issue?
12 tablets (Insignia, ONN, Dragon Touch). Ranging from Android 5 to 9.
If you can find a way to reproduce this error reliably, let me know. I've never seen that happen myself.
(12-09-2016, 03:55 PM)Zuberman Wrote: If you can find a way to reproduce this error reliably, let me know. I've never seen that happen myself.

I find it happens when, let's say, I have a single page chart in the tablet "Song A".

I edit the song in Finale and it's now a 2 page chart after the edits and export the PDF to Dropbox.

I'll import to MSP and replace the old version with the new version.

"Song A" is still a 1 page chart. The edits to the chart have been imported but it won't import page 2.
12 tablets (Insignia, ONN, Dragon Touch). Ranging from Android 5 to 9.
You have to just edit the "page order" field on the files tab of the song editor
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

If you use the swap file feature in MobileSheetsPro, this will automatically update the page range for you (assuming your current page range uses the full range of pages available in the file). If you replace the file using a different approach, then you'll have to update the page range yourself.