• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send on song load and load song on does not work with songs in setlist
Good morning
I am using MobileSheetsPro v1.8.0. Yesterday I created setlist consisted from 6 songs. Each song has its own MIDI number do communication with my Korg pa4x. MIDI number is established for all songs from setlist. Also parameters: Send on song load and load song on receive are ON for those songs.
After loading such setlist (by command Load ALL), there is no communication on the line MSP – Korg and in the opposite direction.
When the same texts are outside setlist everything works correctly.
Dear Mike could you pease verified above.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon
Kind regards
Piotr
Piotr,

Just to verify, you are expecting the first song in the setlist to send MIDI commands to the Korg to configure it, and that is not happening, correct? Also, I'm not sure that you want to utilize the load song on receive setting if you are using a setlist, as this isn't designed to jump between songs in a setlist. It will exit the setlist and load an individual song if one of those MIDI commands is received. The next update is adding the ability to use MIDI commands to do things like go to next song/go to previous song, so that might be a better option if that's what you are intending to do. The other option would be for me to enhance the current logic to see if the song that should be loaded is part of the currently loaded setlist and then skip to it versus loading it. I'd be okay with that change too.

Mike
(04-23-2017, 02:27 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Piotr,

Just to verify, you are expecting the first song in the setlist to send MIDI commands to the Korg to configure it, and that is not happening, correct? Also, I'm not sure that you want to utilize the load song on receive setting if you are using a setlist, as this isn't designed to jump between songs in a setlist. It will exit the setlist and load an individual song if one of those MIDI commands is received. The next update is adding the ability to use MIDI commands to do things like go to next song/go to previous song, so that might be a better option if that's what you are intending to do.  The other option would be for me to enhance the current logic to see if the song that should be loaded is part of the currently loaded setlist and then skip to it versus loading it. I'd be okay with that change too.

Mike

Mike let me explain once again. When I load all songs from chosen setlist I can recall next songbook records by using tablets (communication from tablet to korg is correct) And this feature works as it should but when I plug out an USB cable from tablet just for a while and next I plug in it again above described feature (on the same setlist or the other one) stop working.
What's more at the same time communication from Korg to tablet works correctly.
I am not the expert but maybe above issue is connected with the driver which is activated/deactivated during plug-in/plug-out the cable connecting tablet and instrument?
Please try to replicate above issue.
Kind regards from Poland
Piotr
I've made some changes to the way MIDI is handled in the next update, so I'll have you check again after it is released to see if it has addressed the problems you are seeing.

Mike
(05-21-2017, 05:15 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I've made some changes to the way MIDI is handled in the next update, so I'll have you check again after it is released to see if it has addressed the problems you are seeing.

Mike
That is really great news.
I will leave some feadback after testing.