• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stylus pen for tablet
I'm using a google Nexus 10 with MobileSheets. I've love to be able to accurately write in some fingering on some of the pages using the annotations section, but even though I have quite small fingers, I still find I can't get the precision needed to hand write small numbers. Can anyone recommend a stylus pen for the Nexus 10? Thanks
(05-25-2013, 11:54 AM)Brian0001 Wrote: I'm using a google Nexus 10 with MobileSheets. I've love to be able to accurately write in some fingering on some of the pages using the annotations section, but even though I have quite small fingers, I still find I can't get the precision needed to hand write small numbers. Can anyone recommend a stylus pen for the Nexus 10? Thanks
The Nexus 10 doesn't support a "true" stylus; you can use a rubber-tip stylus like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Smart-Ph...B0055PTUE2

(There are zillions of these on Amazon, I just grabbed the first search result I found, so don't take the above as an endorsement/recommendation)

However, I should ask why you are hand-writing small numbers. Why not use the text annotation feature? You can make the text box background transparent so the box won't cover up your music.
(05-27-2013, 11:05 PM)Snard Wrote:
(05-25-2013, 11:54 AM)Brian0001 Wrote: I'm using a google Nexus 10 with MobileSheets. I've love to be able to accurately write in some fingering on some of the pages using the annotations section, but even though I have quite small fingers, I still find I can't get the precision needed to hand write small numbers. Can anyone recommend a stylus pen for the Nexus 10? Thanks
The Nexus 10 doesn't support a "true" stylus; you can use a rubber-tip stylus like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Smart-Ph...B0055PTUE2

(There are zillions of these on Amazon, I just grabbed the first search result I found, so don't take the above as an endorsement/recommendation)

However, I should ask why you are hand-writing small numbers. Why not use the text annotation feature? You can make the text box background transparent so the box won't cover up your music.
Yes - good point. I am battling a bit with the annotations feature. I managed to zoom in and write some numbers but even though I have the annotations toggle on, I can't see the annotations that I have made. Not sure why that is...
you may can have a try wacom bamboo stylus . it was designed for mobile tablet device .

but if you want to do some digital paingting / drawing .graphic design , illustration . you may can have a try with graphics drawing tablet .

such as wacom / xp-pen brand. 

As for me, I’ve been used for a long time XP-Pen Artist 12 11.6" IPS Drawing Tablet With Screen  , and I found it really good and cheap screen tablet. that’s only $250, if you want to be on a lower budget. but this  will allow you to draw directly on a screen for a more natural experience.  I’ve been working with it when I needed to create logo of educational website