• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell other what device do you use :-)
I was wondering what do other Win10 users run their MS on. It seems there are few Surface Pro 4 users, I saw one Lenovo Yoga user, but what about others, is here anyone using it on non-touch device? And how do you use MS - only via touch, with keyboard, mouse, pen, touchpad?

I use it mainly on Surface Pro 4, at home with keyboard, mouse (sometimes touchpad), usually I add all new songs at home, put them into collections, setlist and so on, and also do most of the annotations (sometimes using Surface Pen); during gigs via touch in tablet mode without nothing previously mentioned but pen for annotations.

My second tablet (Thinkpad 8) serves only as backup for gigs, so there I use only touch (but if I need I can connect keyboard and mouse to it, too).

Tablets: Surface Pro 4, ThinkPad 8; Mobile: Lumia 930
Other: USB foot-pedal or Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7 and Alesis Vortex Wireless
I use MS on a Dell Inspiron "convertible" laptop, passive 17,3" touchscreen, bare fingers and AirTurn Ped!
MobileSheetsPro 2.0.2 (W10)
AirTurn DUO (BT-106)
Dell Inspiron 17-7778
I use Chuwi Hi13 and AirTurn ped.
I'm using an ASUS Transformer 3 T305CA with Windows 10 Pro and so far do really like it.
This is the deal.  I now have 3 of them (still have to load up the third).  The other two are working great.

https://www.amazon.com/NuVision-13-3-Ful...dpSrc=srch

I now have 3 of them (still have to load up the third).  The other two are working great.

Jeff
Ive just switched to a Galaxy Book 12. So far it is great. Only issue i am having is that it sometimes hangs up on shutdown, but I think it's a windows 10 issue more than a Samsung issue.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
AirTurn PED
(02-25-2018, 04:24 PM)schnautza Wrote: Ive just switched to a Galaxy Book 12. So far it is great. Only issue i am having is that it sometimes hangs up on shutdown, but I think it's a windows 10 issue more than a Samsung issue.

Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5 with two additional monitors via a Targus Dock.. (I'm like lots of viewing real estate ;-)

In tablet/screen detached mode, the Surface 2 is fabulous for putting on my keyboard's music stand. I use Yamaha's MD-BT01 Bluetooth Midi device to send Registration Patches to my Tyros 4 from the Surface 2 as when the screen is detached, there are no USB ports available as they are all on the keyboard section. 

Cheers
John in Sunny Carnarvon - Western Australia
Wink 
Hi,

I don't do gigs, I only play at home... I use a Intel NUC 7i3BNH (4GB Ram, 120GB SSD) with two 22" Non-touch screens. I play a Genos, so changing scores via USB/MIDI by selecting a registration bank.

For importing songs (only scores) and starting programs, I use a small Bluetooth Keyboard with touchpad. I have also an AirTurn available, but try to fit my scores on 2 pages, that no turn is neccessary. I use Lilypond/Frescobaldi to create the pdf scores that also fit exactly the screen size.

Yours

Rainer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon