• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link-points
Exclamation 
Since update to 1.7.0 the switch to the next link-point is not fuctioning any more properly via the foot-switch. Only the first link-point is swiched but there is no action on the next link-point any more.
By using a 9.7" tablet I have a serious problem now!
Spelerke Erik
Using Samsung Tab-s with Android 7.1.1
Thumbs up for this application! Smile
The only change I made to that code is that I now enforce the pedal debounce setting so that you can't accidentally press the pedal multiple times while turning pages or activating link points. Is that the problem you are facing, or is it really not working at all? You can change the pedal debounce setting if you need to quickly activate multiple link points for some reason.
(02-01-2017, 02:45 AM)Spelerke Wrote: Since update to 1.7.0 the switch to the next link-point is not fuctioning any more properly via the foot-switch. Only the first link-point is swiched but there is no action on the next link-point any more.
By using a 9.7" tablet I have a serious problem now!

No problem here - all working fine.
All working fine here.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
(02-01-2017, 03:02 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The only change I made to that code is that I now enforce the pedal debounce setting so that you can't accidentally press the pedal multiple times while turning pages or activating link points. Is that the problem you are facing, or is it really not working at all?  You can change the pedal debounce setting if you need to quickly activate multiple link points for some reason.

When operating the pedal the first link point is activated, and when using the pedal the second time again the first link point is activated and not changing to the next link point. Programmed the pedal for "Activate link point or go to next page", which was correctly working up to now, changing to the next link point.
Spelerke Erik
(02-02-2017, 03:12 AM)Spelerke Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 03:02 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The only change I made to that code is that I now enforce the pedal debounce setting so that you can't accidentally press the pedal multiple times while turning pages or activating link points. Is that the problem you are facing, or is it really not working at all?  You can change the pedal debounce setting if you need to quickly activate multiple link points for some reason.

When operating the pedal the first link point is activated, and when using the pedal the second time again the first link point is activated and not changing to the next link point. Programmed the pedal for "Activate link point or go to next page", which was correctly working up to now, changing to the next link point.

You should use "Activate next link or go to next page"
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
(02-02-2017, 09:31 PM)namder Wrote:

?????????????
If I did't know (please read post). It is that what is not funcionning.
Spelerke Erik
I just tested this and everything seems to be working fine for me. This is what I did:

1) Imported a new file (13 page PDF)
2) Set up 6 different link points, including page 1 to page 1, page 1 to 2, page 4 to 5, page 5 to 4, page 4 to 3 and page 6 to 7.
3) I assigned "Activate next link or go to next page" to my pedal
4) I then loaded the song and pressed the pedal over and over. It correctly cycled through all of the link points and turned pages when necessary.

Which part of this isn't matching the behavior you are seeing? I was using the vertical scrolling display mode while testing this.

Mike
When I select a file in the Collections mode it oprates fine the first time. But when I return to the beginning and start again, only the first link point is selected directly and for getting the second link poit I have to operate the switch twice.
When I am working in the Play list mode, the first tune with link points is oke, but with the next song with link points every time I push the pedal it it only going to the first link point. I take care that the beginning of the next tune is complete in the display.
My point is that it has funtionned correcly before.

Erik
Spelerke Erik
When you are returning to the beginning, how are you doing that? Are you using a pedal or touch action such as "Go to start of song", advancing past the last page with "Repeat Mode" enabled, turning the pages backwards until you reach the start or going back to the library screen and loading the song again? If you just turn pages backward, that won't reset the link points, so the pedal won't work in that case. You have to use one of the other methods in order to reset the link points for the song.

I just tested what you described both with an individual song and a setlist. In both cases, it all worked as expected. If you want to share a setlist with me that exhibits the problem, please either send a .msf file to mike@zubersoft.com, or upload a backup file of a library that demonstrates the problem (that would include your settings too which is useful). Otherwise I'm not sure how to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Mike
(02-07-2017, 09:29 AM)Zuberman Wrote: When you are returning to the beginning, how are you doing that? Are you using a pedal or touch action such as "Go to start of song", advancing past the last page with "Repeat Mode" enabled, turning the pages backwards until you reach the start or going back to the library screen and loading the song again?  If you just turn pages backward, that won't reset the link points, so the pedal won't work in that case. You have to use one of the other methods in order to reset the link points for the song.

I just tested what you described both with an individual song and a setlist. In both cases, it all worked as expected.  If you want to share a setlist with me that exhibits the problem, please either send a .msf file to mike@zubersoft.com, or upload a backup file of a library that demonstrates the problem (that would include your settings too which is useful). Otherwise I'm not sure how to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Mike

Have send a mail.
Erik
Spelerke Erik
(02-03-2017, 05:16 AM)Spelerke Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:31 PM)namder Wrote:

?????????????
If I did't know (please read post). It is that what is not funcionning.
Sorry for the confusion. Your original post stated "Activate NEXT link" but your post that I was replying to missed out the NEXT bit.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
Rainbow 
Thanks Mike, problem solved. Smile
Spelerke Erik