• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.7.2 Released (New Permissions Required)
I also would like to be able to have possibility to load songs with identical title to load on slave devices.

Tablet: Surface Pro 8, 
Other: Strich BT-FP2, USB-MIDI connection to Kurzweil Forte 7
I've decided to just change the behavior so that it looks for a matching title and file first, if that isn't found, it just uses the first song with a matching title. I don't think prompting for a selection in the case where there are multiple matches is a good idea, because it kind of eliminates the whole point of having a master tablet load the song for the slave devices if they have to tap on a selection anyways.
I gave this a limited test on two of my tablets, and it works great on WIFI.
I was a bit disappointed that the master device can't control scrolling on the slave, though.
Then again, maybe that's a good thing! I can understand that different users might prefer different scroll configurations.

I was hoping this feature would eliminate the need for any control input on the slave device (thus no need for another 'pedal' or any screen tapping)
I wonder if it would be possible to make 'Allow master device to control scrolling' another selectable option?
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
(02-13-2017, 02:18 AM)Steve B. Wrote: I was hoping this feature would eliminate the need for any control input on the slave device (thus no need for another 'pedal' or any screen tapping)
I wonder if it would be possible to make 'Allow master device to control scrolling' another selectable option?

OOPS! I see you are ahead of me and have already made that change!  Cool

Back to the testing lab!  Big Grin
I could be wrong, it happened once before.
WiFi works VERY nicely, it is so cool to control a second tablet (haven't tried more than one slave), my lazy musical buddy will be thrilled to see this.
Bluetooth: while perfectly connected, just nothing happens on the slave tablet ?. Yes, finger tap to turn pages (no pedal).
Thanks a lot for the v1.7.3, the connect devices parameters work now flawless
Nevertheless, I still got a request
When the "turn pages" parameter is off, and the "load song" parameter is on, it would be nice that a command is sent when the song changes by turning pages
Actually I have to go back to the setlist everytime I want to send the command
Don't know if it's possible but I think it could be useful to other users
I think I'm going to need to hear feedback on that one. I think that could cause issues for some people who want to load setlists on each device with different songs in them. If that's not going to be an issue for anyone, I can certainly change the behavior. Otherwise I would need to add another setting.