• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning to song list has changed
I have just noticed that if I edit a song and add a new collection to its list, when I return to the song list, the list has been reset to the top.

Previously the song list would still be scrolled such that the song was still visible.

I'm not sure when things changed, but it is certainly changed in the new 1.7.2 release.

This seems to happen if I'm retuning to the main library song list or a collection song list.

I'd prefer the old behaviour.

Regards

Andy
I don't believe I changed any code related to that, but I can certainly look into it.
As I said, it may have changed a few versions ago. I can't remember the last time I made a change to a song, but when I did it last night I was surprised by the behaviour. So I'm assuming it is different to that last time I made a change.

Regards

Andy
I have just noticed that after hitting the OK button in the song editor it briefly goes back to the song list, then loads the song. I don't remember it doing this before. Maybe that will help you work out what has changed.

It also looks like it does this even if you haven't made a change to the song. So the changing of the collections is probably unnecessary.

HTH

Andy
I have a fix in place for this now - thanks.

Mike