• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.7.4 Released
I've released another update to address a few bugs. The changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.7.4
  • Fixed issue where scrolling didn't work correctly when devices were connected using bluetooth
  • Fixed issue where cropping wouldn't work under certain conditions
  • Fixed issue where copying and pasting no longer worked in the annotation editor
  • The text annotation insert symbol feature now correctly inserts symbols at the text caret position
  • Spaces are no longer inserted before tabs on the song title format dialog
Mike
(02-13-2017, 04:06 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I've released another update to address a few bugs. The changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.7.4
  • Fixed issue where scrolling didn't work correctly when devices were connected using bluetooth
  • Fixed issue where copying and pasting no longer worked in the annotation editor
  • The text annotation insert symbol feature now correctly inserts symbols at the text caret position
Mike
Since downloading this latest release my Hackers Keyboard has stopped showing with or without USB pedal connected.  All settings checked and ok.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2
(02-14-2017, 04:10 AM)namder Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 04:06 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I've released another update to address a few bugs. The changes can be seen below:

MobileSheetsPro v1.7.4
Mike
Since downloading this latest release my Hackers Keyboard has stopped showing with or without USB pedal connected.  All settings checked and ok.

John
OK now, the update had reset keyboard default to Android.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2

MobileSheetsPro v1.7.4
Mike

Mike, another small request for the Insert Symbol feature.  Could you add the Natural symbol to the list?  With all 3 accidental markings, this feature will be a reasonable workaround for marking in different colors until you get done with the annotation overhaul.

Thanks!

-- Ken
I'll see what I can do.

Mike
Are we talking about the Android version here because I thought I had the latest Windows one with 1.7.2...
I keep looking everyday in Windows Store to be sure I am not missing any new version...
Yes, this is the Android version - I had just moved the post into the News section as it was in MobileSheetsPro before.
Ken - I cannot add the natural symbol to the Android version. It doesn't appear to be supported - it draws a box with an X in it instead of the symbol.
Yes, it is not part of the standard font. Depending on the Android version, it should be available in the NotoSansSymbols-Regular font.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
(02-26-2017, 11:07 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Ken - I cannot add the natural symbol to the Android version. It doesn't appear to be supported - it draws a box with an X in it instead of the symbol.

Understood, thanks for looking into it.  Messing with different fonts just to add this probably isn't worth it.  I'd rather have the new and improved annotation support sooner vs messing around with a hack like this.  :-)

Thanks!

-- Ken