• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fails to launch without internet connection critical bug
I've come across a critical bug that could be disastrous for us at a show. I believe it may only be when a new update is available, but I've had it happen a couple times now that the app won't launch on my Win 10 convertible laptop if I am not connected to the internet. Pressing the icon will only flash the startup screen for a brief moment, and then nothing. The only thing that will allow me to open the app is to get a wifi connection, which can be difficult in some of the places we play. Fortunately tethering from my phone also works.

Is there perhaps a windows setting that is causing this, or is it a bug in the app itself?
Mike reported about this a couple of days ago.

Please have a look at the recent threads for more info
(03-01-2017, 07:48 PM)Rey_a Wrote: Mike reported about this a couple of days ago.

Please have a look at the recent threads for more info

Hey Rey,

Thanks for the reply. I've skimmed through all recent posts and haven't found the reference to this problem that you were referring to. Is there a keyword I could search on? Do you know if the problem has been resolved or if there's a workaround? Right now I can't risk using the Windows version again in a live show. Fortunately I still have the DuOS android emulator version running on another laptop that I can revert back to until this is resolved.
Never pasted a link before. Hope this works

http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=3913
(03-01-2017, 08:21 PM)Rey_a Wrote: Never pasted a link before. Hope this works

http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...p?tid=3913

That's it, thanks!! I'll try the advice Mike posted right away.