• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlist Edit Mode, Alphabet List, Q-Z not available with large letters set to "on"
Mike,

can´t get past the "P", the list jumps back when "Use Large Letters" is on, which is what I prefer.
It works with "Use Large Letters" off only.

Thanks!
Ben
I can't seem to reproduce this at all on my surface pro 4. Is there any way you can capture a small video or provide additional information?

Thanks,
Mike
It may be caused by my display settings. The 13"notebook has a super high resolution and therefore a 250% factor is set. This causes trouble occasionally, e.g. in Cubase I can't close a specific dialog and need to change the factor temporarily to make it work.
With the letters scroll bar in MSP the behaviour is somewhat unusual though. When I wipe to get to letter S, the scrolling action just ends at P, with a short moment of bouncing back.
This is only in Setlist Edit Mode, so perhaps the 250% display settings zoom factor is innocent after all.
Not being able to select the songs past P when editing a setlist keeps me from applying the enlarged letters which I otherwise prefer.
Thanks
Ben