• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
customizable presets for annotations
I would like to have the ability to setup the annotation tool, so I do not have to change color and/or size of font e.g. every time.
+1 for this. And while I'm here I have a very minor but annoying bug:

If you create a stamp and then resize it, then go to add another stamp the size setting remains at the changed value (which is good, I want to add the next one at the same size) but the new stamp gets added at the original size. If you then tap the size up or down by 1 then the size of the stamp jumps right up to where it is supposed to be.

I think that makes sense!
Great suggestion, I'll make sure it is included in a future update.
(07-04-2013, 06:58 AM)Kernel Wrote: I would like to have the ability to setup the annotation tool, so I do not have to change color and/or size of font e.g. every time.

I think you can do this. On the bottom of the page you should be bale to get a tool box. If you change the font size (or other characteristic) and you hit the "default" botton, I think that becomes the default going forward.

(I am pretty sure I increase the font size for annotations and made them bold as a default.)

Jeff
The annotations editor maintains your last selections per tool (drawing, text, symbols, etc) but it doesn't let you easily switch between preset configurations. I think that's what being requested.