• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Settings page language changes to Czech
When I play around with the display language in MSP 1.8.3 for Win10 it happens that (only) the settings page is displayed in Czech.
- switch to a different language
- close "Settings": the UI language is unchanged
- reopen "Settings": the settings page is shown in Czech

After closing and restarting MSP everything is fine, both the UI and the settings page are shown in the selected language
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

It's misleading, but that usually means there is a failure/exception occurring in the application that isn't being handled. For some reason, when that occurs, it can mess up the language stuff. I fixed a number of bugs in the update I'm about to release that could explain why this is occurring in v1.8.3.

Thanks,
Mike
1.8.6.: my system language is English.
When I select a song in the library (right mouse click) the blue menu option incl. the ones in the stacked menu are in Czech.
(Upravit, Kopirovat, Odebrat,...)
It doesn´t always happen though. Czech is shown, occasionally, even in the regular edit screen.
Didn´t encounter this in the previous versions.

Thanks
Ben
(06-02-2017, 07:24 AM)itsme Wrote: When I play around with the display language  comparateur assurance chat in MSP 1.8.3 for Win10 it happens that (only) the settings page is displayed in Czech.
- switch to a different language
- close "Settings": the UI language is unchanged
- reopen "Settings": the settings page is shown in Czech

After closing and restarting MSP everything is fine, both the UI and the settings page are shown in the selected language

Hello§
I accidentaly change my language to a very awckward and weird language that i can't even read.
Thanks!
Tap on the three dots at the top right, tap on the bottom option, tap on the fourth option on the left side of the settings screen, then tap on the first open to change the language.

I still can't reproduce the language problem yet. I wish I knew what steps caused the problem.
Sometime language changes (probably to Czech) when backing up library on local folder. Can it be fixed?
Are you running the latest version of MobileSheets (v1.8.8)? If so, that probably means some kind of error is occurring during the back up. I'm going to need to figure out to reproduce that error if so. If not, please update and see if the problem still occurs, as I made changes with v1.8.8 to address some of the language issues.

Thanks,
Mike
(06-26-2017, 04:03 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Are you running the latest version of MobileSheets (v1.8.8)? If so, that probably means some kind of error is occurring during the back up. I'm going to need to figure out to reproduce that error if so. If not, please update and see if the problem still occurs, as I made changes with v1.8.8 to address some of the language issues.

Thanks,
Mike

I guess it was v. 1.8.8... I'll let you know if it happens again. I'm trying it again and it works correctly in English (as my MS is set in English). Thanks!
Similar issue on 1.8.8 - tried to share and got an error that it couldn't show all the sharing options then went to a different language then back to English after I tried sharing again going through the other language menu. Sharing failed a couple of times, so I tried exporting to Google Drive, which worked fine.
Which sharing option did you select, and were you trying to share an individual song, several songs, or a setlist? I can't seem to reproduce any errors with sharing at the moment in the Windows 10 version.

Thanks,
Mike
(06-27-2017, 02:24 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Which sharing option did you select, and were you trying to share an individual song, several songs, or a setlist? I can't seem to reproduce any errors with sharing at the moment in the Windows 10 version.

Thanks,
Mike

Setlist - Share - Songs and files - Error message - Select to share again - Language change - Try to share again - Back to English

The error seems to remain (language change on item selection) until I try to share again and get the error message (in English), then back to English.

Seems to happen about every other time. Repeated error with just song list and just files. Also happened with single song and multi song selection. 

Export worked without issue for setlists.

ETA: Had it happen while using the app too, went to pull up a song not in my setlist and it flipped languages and when I selected a song to edit it's files. I'm not sure that info helps any, but wanted to add.
Still happening with 1.9 - unable to share and language change. Not unmanageable, just FYI on the latest version.
Thanks, I'm still unable to reproduce these issues, but I'll keep trying.
(07-11-2017, 04:43 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Thanks, I'm still unable to reproduce these issues, but I'll keep trying.

Looks to be fixed in 1.9.5! Sharing options are back as well. Great job!