• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PED Discount in August
I'm a little late to post this, but AirTurn is offering $10 off the PED this month for MobileSheets users. You need to use this link http://www.airturn.com/139-75-3-89.html and use the code PED10. Seems like a pretty good deal for those wanting to get a bluetooth pedal.

Mike
It's the wrong title for this message of mine, but I did no pother forum to publiah.
My message is very short=
* some years ago I supported Mike to translate the whole SW as well as the manual in finnish language.
Ok that was done and many friendly support messages from finnish musicans,

Now Mike published (I demanded it!) a short form manual for 'Gig Musicians'! = users who are not at all interested in all those
superior extra features available, but just want to keep their notes in order for the gigs'!

I'm no translating this 'Extra Manual For Gig Musicians' as User version 1.0.0 in Finnish language for all other language versions please visit Mikes pages to find a proper language version just for You.

This so called 'Gig Musicians MobileSheets Pro Manual' is exactly what you need to get immediate results with your notes,
without going thru the whole fine and complete 'Manual'!

Regards

Erkki Koskimo
Helsinki Finland
I'm now translating this 'Gig Musicians Dream Manual' in finnish language.
Of any other language versions I have no info.
Regards

Erkki

(p.s I'm a pro trombone player (in some 60 years!), still playing in 5 Big Bands etc. actively,
( just visit Facebook Eki Koskimo and You will find some of my daily playing news).

Just to tell and mention, as a real PRO musician playing around in many conserts, gigs, and jam-playing in restorants,
Pubs etc. there is many times a need for 'quick' note findings, backup for your bands notes, easy method to
change the order of notes, etc,, THIS SOFTWARE IS JUST DESIGNED for those needs!>

Regards

Trombone player Erkki from Finland
(08-17-2017, 04:39 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I'm a little late to post this, but AirTurn is offering $10 off the PED this month for MobileSheets users. You need to use this link http://www.airturn.com/139-75-3-89.html and use the code PED10. Seems like a pretty good deal for those wanting to get a bluetooth pedal.

Mike

I just used this code successfully on 9/9/17 on a PED (not Pro).  Listed for $69 - on "sale" for $59 - and used code to get it for $49 + shipping.