• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page alignment, one adjustment for all songs
On the Android tablet, in portrait mode, some songs require a two finger tap (Reset Pan and Zoom) to adjust them properly (they´re slightly out of bounds).
Not sure what causes them to not fit 100% on the screen, I can´t recall having zoomed them.
Since I do all database editing on a Windows laptop and copy the library to the tablet(s), any adjustment made on the tablet will only last until it gets the updated library from Windows again.
Is there a way (in Windows, which is typically 2 pages view) to make ALL songs fit to the single page portrait screen on the tablet?
With 2000 songs (of which an estimated 100 don't fit the screen 100%), it would be nearly impossible to make the necessary adjustments on the tablet and copy the tablet-made backup to Windows and go on from there.

Cheers
Ben
Ben,

I think the best answer here will be to edit the database file itself on Windows using SQL queries. If the problem is the zoom level, we can quickly reset the zoom for every song in the library. Is that what you are asking for? If so, email mobilesheets.db from C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState to mike@zubersoft.com and I'll be happy to fix that for you. If you want to do make the modifications yourself, let me know.

Mike