• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent two-page view link issue
I’m currently using a Samsung Galaxy tablet (18.4) and MobileSheetsPro.  Recently, I’ve been having some issues with the Links feature on this app.  Using a two-page view when the link is pressed, it is unresponsive.  Is there a way to “trouble-shoot” this? 
Android version 7.0
App version 2.0.0
I can look into this.  How many pages is the song you are using with the two page view and what pages are you linking between? When you say it is unresponsive, does that basically mean the link isn't triggered when you tap on it?

Thanks,
Mike
(11-25-2017, 02:05 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I can look into this.  How many pages is the song you are using with the two page view and what pages are you linking between? When you say it is unresponsive, does that basically mean the link isn't triggered when you tap on it?

Thanks,
Mike

Normally the number of pages are between 6-10 pages long. (piano/vocal pdfs) With the repeats, d.s., coda, etc. there's an average of 4 links per song.  They are totally unresponsive.  Nothing happens when the link is pressed.
Does this happen with every song you use link points on, including brand new songs? I may need to get you to export a song demonstrating this issue if I'm unable to reproduce it. Are you heavily cropping the songs? I just tested with a 6 page PDF and the link points worked fine when using the two page view.

Thanks,
Mike
(11-28-2017, 02:51 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Does this happen with every song you use link points on, including brand new songs? I may need to get you to export a song demonstrating this issue if I'm unable to reproduce it. Are you heavily cropping the songs? I just tested with a 6 page PDF and the link points worked fine when using the two page view.

Thanks,
Mike

It does not happen with everyone song, no.  Are you able to log into a MobileSheets account to test?  We are not cropping songs to my knowledge.
I am not able to test on another user's device if that is what you are asking. You can export a song from your library by long pressing it on the Songs tab then tap Share->Export as .msf. You can then upload that .msf (or email it if it's small enough to mike@zubersoft.com). 

Thanks,
Mike