• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save confirm dialog and left/right orientation
Thumbs Down 
Hi, two totally unrelated questions here. 

1) Is there/could there be a way to skip the "Do you want to save changes" dialog after making annotations? i.e. autosave? Sometimes when playing or conducting it's helpful to be able to jot down a note without stopping.

2) In two-page view, could there be a way to preserve the left/right or odd/even orientation of pages? They seem to end up on different sides of the screen depending on whether I scroll to a point from the beginning of my song or go directly to a page number/bookmark. I'm using this for piano music, so it's sometimes important to always have the same page on the same side just for visual consistency, even though I use a Bluetooth page turning pedal.

Thanks!
The annotations rework that is planned will make it possible to make annotations without going into the annotations editor. Annotations will be automatically saved after being created/modified. As for the two page view, I can certainly look into adding an option for that. If you use the single page turn mode, it's easy enough to turn a single page when needed to fix the odd/even orientation of pages though.

Mike
Sounds good. Thank you!