• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Reminded
My husband died in May & I am just getting back to MS. My last update was for version 1.4.5. Remind me how to update. Do I do it from my Acer or from the PC? I did go to my Googleplay account on the PC & it said I had 1.4.5 installed & it was compatible. I tried to update from the Acer but not luck. thanks, ATHikerGal

I think I figured it out. I must have the latest version of MS Companion 1.4.5 And the latest version of Mobile sheets on my Acer since the date on the MS icon on Google play store on the Acer is Apr 13, 2013. I could not open my account on the Acer though.
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. What do you mean when you say you can't open your account? Are you able to access MobileSheets?

Mike
(07-26-2013, 04:02 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I am so sorry to hear about your loss. What do you mean when you say you can't open your account? Are you able to access MobileSheets?

Mike

Yes. I can access Mobile Sheets. I may have the latest update. Is it 4.0.10? And Mobile Sheets Companion latest is 1.4.5? I have a Googleplay Store account where I download updates for Mobile Sheets on my Acer. If I have the latest updates, then I am ok. thank you!
You have the latest updates, so you are good to go. I'm still working on the next patch update (v4.0.11) which I will release this week sometime, and then I'll go back to working on the next major update.
(07-31-2013, 03:16 AM)Zuberman Wrote: You have the latest updates, so you are good to go. I'm still working on the next patch update (v4.0.11) which I will release this week sometime, and then I'll go back to working on the next major update.

Thank You for all your work to make Mobile Sheets great. There are now at least 10 players in our dulcimer group who now use Mobile Sheets since several of us started last fall.